CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a beautiful day!! Very busy as usual, any holiday is. We had our traditional brunch at my parents house and watched the Macy's Parade. Jed thinks its dumb but I have watched since I can remember. Pancakes and quiche:) YUMMY!!! My dad is sooo funny he hates the name quiche... too wimpey... so we call them "man eggs".

We then went to my Uncle Bill and Aunt Connie's home. My FAVORITE!!! I love going over there. She is a wonderful cook and great hostess ... I only hope that someday I will be able to host and cook as well as she does!!! Seriously good!!!

After we headed to the Davis house where I love just as much. We had dessert and great conversation. I love spending time with that side of the family!!! We really had a great time. Cooper LOVES playing with his "friends." And Clara loves ALL the attention from the adults (she is still the youngest cousin ... and totally takes in all the attention).

All in all it was a BEAUTIFUL day!!

I am very thankful for my family and friends. I feel soooo blessed to have such wonderful people in my life and am most thankful for being a wife and mommy:)

0 comments: