I am a little behind on blogging so I am going to just add what we have been up to since the 4th all in one entry so that I feel caught up and can start all over again ...
We went to a cabin with Brandon and Amber Read... it was nice to get out of town but not all that relaxing with 2 - 2 year olds and 2 newborns... needless to say we were busy. The boys got to go on a 4-wheeler ride and Brandon fell off.... but no worries Jed was there to save him:) The kiddos got in a fight... over a Diet Coke can... Ashlyn had it... Cooper wanted it... Ashlyn bit Cooper ... Cooper hit her back... meanwhile the boys are playing ping pong downstairs and Amber and I are both feeding the babies... so we cant do anything to stop the 2 monsters:) Really it was pretty funny but at the time poor Amber and I were freaking out!! But it ended and by the time the guys heard us everything was calm and back to normal... Cooper and Ashlyn loved eachother again:) It wasnt all this dramatic... we did have fun and the boys and kids got to go swimming, eat lots of yummy treats and really just enjoy the mountains... Thank you Read Family!!!
The Best Surprise!
13 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment