CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Clara Marie is 1 Month Old

Getting ready to go to SandyPoint Beach - 7/20/08
Bath Time!! She loves it!! - 7/23/08
Just Chillin' Out - 7/24/08
Ready to go on our daily walk 7/26/08
*Just a glympse in to the life of Clara Marie*
We have had so much fun with our little girl so far! I have to admit that I love getting her ready everyday... with a big bow on her head and a matching bracelet( thanks Tara). Even when we arent going anywhere she still looks cute:) We all love her... Cooper loves on her a little too much. Way too many hugs and kisses! We have had more then enough scares with Cooper picking Clara up and it is usually by the head... I have resorted to trying to teach him how to pick her up b/c time out for Cooper means nothing anymore... he is there a lot these days b/c he only want to love on her and he does not like it when she is asleep... we all know that is all babies do:) He is a great big brother and very protective already... watch out boys!!

Clara is a great eater to say the least, already 9lb 5oz .She is a pretty good sleeper and we are soo thankful for that... I do not do well with not enough sleep. She goes to bed around 11 with me and we are up around 2:30am then again at 6am and back to sleep until 9am and then we are all up for the day.

She does not like to be put down when she is awake so that makes it difficult to get anthing done through out the day... she likes her swing but only in doses. We think that she might be a little colic b/c she is not a happy girl in the evening we have a Dr apt tomorrow to see if that is what it is.

All in all though she is great and we love her sooo much! We are all so blessed to have this sweet baby girl with us:)

3 comments:

Jed and Becky said...

I know how you feel. Brooklyn is perfect all day long but as soon as I am ready for bed she starts screaming and fussing! I have had many late nights/early mornings, what ever you consider going to bed at 4:30am! She is adorable and I love that we all have kids the same age! Can't wait to get together!

The Johnson Journey said...

She's pretty cute Brenda! She looks just like you! I'm sorry she's fussy... I'm thinking the homeopathic pills that we're giving Marley are working -- let me know if you want them!

Lizzy said...

Dressing up babies really is so much fun! She is a doll. Have you tried a bouncer? We got the cheapest one from target and put Neal in it and I can just bounce him with my foot while I'm doing anything sitting or standing. He usually likes that when he's wanting to be held, so I do it when I need to get something done. I hope your nights get better, and I'm she's sleeping well!