CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cooper went fishin' with his papa

Cooper is a pro thanks to Papa!
Waiting for a bite:)
Reeling in that fish!
High Five... he did it:)
Teaching Coop how to cast.

Coop was looking forward to going fishing with his Papa all week and he finally got to go last Thursday. They only went to the pond in papa's neighborhood, but Coop didnt care, he was fishing:) There are some fish in the pond but they didnt even try to catch them. A hook and a 2 year old are not a good combo. We have done that one before and ended up with a hooked finger. So Papa just tied a weight on the end and Coop didn't know the difference. He came back to tell me all about it... he had a great time:) Thanks Papa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it Bren, start um' young! Cooper will make a great fisherman I can see it now. It has been forever since I have seen you so I thought I would check the blog. Love ya!