CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Where did August go????

just relaxing
coops 1st bloddy nose :( climbed the wood high chair and it fell on him
Coop and Lilly swimming at Marj and Garry's
Silly face...
Building Coopers new "park"

So this month has just gone by so fast I am in total disbelief that summer is over soon! To catch up on the blog I am just going to do a brief over view of the past month. Well here we go.



Cooper has had a lot of fun fishing, running around... since watching the Olympics he loves to run around the coffee table and say that he is "running fast." and for some reason unknown to us he thought that Jed was Michael Phelps and so whenever he was about to race Coop would say that it was "daddy swimmin'" not quite babe:) He did say his 1st swear word and surprisingly used it in the right context... not good but very true and right in front of grandma yates... she just laughed and was in shock. Note to self... watch what you say:) Cooper also got a hair cute and did great he loves the clippers and really has no problem sitting in the chair. We went to the fair... he rode the ponies, some rides, and loved the animals... feeding the goats were his favorite. He got his "big boy" bed all set up in his room- i love the bed, my grandpa made it for me when i was in jr high and now my little bug sleeps on it. ahhhh. i am sure that more has gone on with him but i cant think of anything else to say at the moment about him. i jsut love him and am sooo proud of my little guy:)



Clara Marie... or as Cooper calls her "Baby Clara," he does get pretty upset if anyone calls her by anyother name. She is 2 months ALREADY!! Can't believe it. She is pretty sassy already:) She loves to be talked to and will talk back too!! Her smile lights up my heart... those chubby cheekies and her daddy's dimples * what more can I say?? I did get her to finally take a bottle with formula in it.. we have tryed for the last month to get her to take something to give me a break and so I can leave the house and do Brenda things and thanks to Amber Read I found one that Clara will actually take... Thanks Amber!!! We love our Clara and are soo excited to see what growing up to become!! MUAH!!!



Jed has been busy with work, getting ready to go back to school... NNU. and also busy around the house doing lots of "honey do's." He built a pantry in our kitchen and it is perfect!! He had to fix our plumbing issues.. the washing machine totally overflowed and for some reason drained into the kitchen sink... put Coop's room together... and I know there is more but anyway:) He is great and we love hoe he takes care of us! Thanks baby * love you:)



As fo me... I have been crazy being a mom, wife, sister, etc... I am enjoying my family and enjoying some me time too:) I have been going to the gym and that feels great:) shopping, getting my hair done, the usual:) Mainly adjusting to 2 kids... not easy but worth every minute:)



That is what we have been up to this last month:) Here are some pictures too...

0 comments: