So we had Claras blessing last Sunday and it was such a wonderful day. We dont have church until 3pm ... i know... yuck, right. So we spent the day hanging out and finishing up some last minute cooking and whatnot and then got ready and headed to church. Clara looked so beautiful... putting that long white dress on her made me think- that she wont wear something like this again until she gets married!! To say the least I got a little emotional - which is the normal for me these days. There is just something different about having a little girl!! Anyway, Jed gave her such a beautiful blessing and we are so thankful for him and all the other members in our family that got to stand in (Grandpa Garry, Uncle Royce, Uncle Brett, Uncle Nate, Grandpa Wagner, and Bishop Osbourn). Since it was a fast and testimony meeting Uncle Brett and Jed shared there testimonies what wonderful examples they are!!
After all that... we had a great bbq at my parents house and there were a ton of people there!! It was a beautiful day and we all had a great time! I have a lot more pictures to add but I will put together a slide show... next post.... for now here are a couple pictures.




3 comments:
She does look beautiful, and so does your little family! You look fantastic Brenda!
i would love to make you a header! let me know what colors/theme you are looking for and I will see what I can come up with next week after I get back from Boise! :)
So sad we missed it. Clara is beautiful just like her mom.
Post a Comment