
Cooper riding the pony... he did it all by himself and did not want to get off when his turn was over. He had a huge smile on his face the whole time!!

Feeding the goats... he thought it was cool but "yuck mom" at the same time.

Playing the drums in Grandmas pantry.

Clara asleep on our uaual morning walk.

More fishing Coop just loves to fish with his Papa... they go about once a week.
I know... August. I finally put pictures from the camera to the computer and I really want to share the end of our summer or at least be able to look back and remember what we did:) Time seems to jsut fly by these days....
1 comments:
brenda you guys are so cute! we should get our babies together one of these days and do some mom stuff :) i have a ton of scrapbooking to catch up on. do you scrapbook? by the way clara is adorable!
Post a Comment