CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

She is here!!!!!


On June 26th at 2:42pm Clara Marie Davis was born. She weighed 8lbs 15oz! Clara is very healthy and has big cheeks and dimples. Brenda is doing good as well and recovering. Here are some pictures/movies. Thanks to everyone for the support and prayers!







6 comments:

Chris and Jessianne+3 said...

She is beautiful congrats momma let me know what you and the family need.

Nicole Leavitt said...

Congrats! She is beautiful and I love the name! Hope you recoop quickly Brenda! Take care!

Sara said...

Congrats to you both! I LOVE the name.. pretty name for a pretty girl.

Take care you guys; hope you have a speedy recovery Brenda!

Brandon & Amber said...

(Hey I didn't know you had a blog?!)Oh I am so excited she is finally here!! I love the pics but I can't wait to see her. I am glad we are not pregnant anymore so we can hang out with our crazy kids. Love ya tons! Congratulations!!

JACKI said...

ahhh friend... she is cute and a chunky monkey! Congrats again!!!

Lizzy said...

Congratulations! How exciting to have her here. I just found your blog through Christine's. I hope you guys are doing great!