Cooper Pictures... -wearing his "basketball shoes". He believes that they make him run faster and jump higher.
Cooper at the park ... he loves that slide.
Driving the boat... his favorite thing to do. Fathers Day Lunch... Dave, Jed, and Cooper. We had fun cooking for Papa at our house.
Here I am 39 weeks pregnant and playing at the park! WOW i am huge:)
The Best Surprise!
13 years ago




4 comments:
Oh My!! Cooper has gotten SOOO big! I can't wait to see your little one! Welcome to the blogging world!!!
You look so darling! I wish I looked that good when I am preggo! Good luck with the birth of you little girl! Cant wait to see pictures! :)
Good job Bren, I knew you could figure it out! :)
hey friend! you look great... I dont want to hear anything different from you!
you can visit the compton blog...
wwww.msjackic10.blogspot.com
Happy blogging!!!!
Post a Comment