So today is our official due date and we are still waiting to meet our little girl!! We are getting pretty impatient. I had Cooper on his due date (1/23/06) and was in fasle labor 2 times before we actually had him. As of now we have only had some minor contractions but nothing that makes me think that we are going to have her today. We feel like we will be pregnant forever... I say we b/c I am sure that I am making Jed feel as miserable as I do with all my complaining:) Sorry baby... not much longer, hopefully.
To be totally honest though I am feeling pretty good... I still have energy to clean, play with Cooper outside and even take him swimming... which is our plan for today too- we have gone almost everyday the last 2 weeks:) So I am thankful that I can still be a productive mom for Cooper while we wait for his "sissy" to arrive.
We are just sooo excited to see our girl that our patients are pretty much shot... wish us luck!! Sonner rather than later is our hope!!
The Best Surprise!
13 years ago




2 comments:
Brenda~~ Oh I hope you have her soon. If you need anything call me. You are such a good mom taking cooper swimming. :) Good Luck!! I'm so glad you have a blog!!!
aaahhhh friend. I, too, hope you have her sooner than later. Call me when ya do!!!
Post a Comment