CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Big Night In The Davis Home

Clara has hit a big milestone... or maybe it is me:) She is offically sleeping in her own crib, in her own room, all by herself!! I am not sure how much I love that she is big enough to be in her own room! I honestly dont think that she old enough but if we dont do it now she will be in our room forever:) That is what Jed tells me anyways:) Big night in the Davis household.. I am sure that I will be up cchecking on her a ton and still not getting enough sleep but that is what mommies do.

3 comments:

Chris and Jessianne+3 said...

Oh that is so exciting but so sad at the sametime!! I need to come and see her lets get together!

JACKI said...

oh friend! thats a big milestone! Maybe... just maybe she will start sleeping through the night too!

Masons said...

How is it going now?!