CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

A Very Over Due Blog Update....

So I finaly asked Jed to put our pictures from the camera to the computer and boy did I have a lot of catching up that I wanted to do on this blog:) A lot went on this last week or so:) So here are 5 yes I said 5 new blogs:) I had a little time on my hand this morning. Coop went down for an early nap and Clara just wants to play with her toes:) So amazingly enough I had time to update all I wanted to :) Yay me!!

1 comments:

The Johnson Journey said...

I love all the pictures and I love the pierced ears. I don't think I have the guts! Jed looks so happy w/ his little girl. You guys have such a beautiful family! Oh, and the ugly sweaters are great!