So today was my first day back to work since having Clara... I have worked off and on for my mom and they needed me again so I am back:) Exciting yes but sad too... I havent left Clara for more then 2 hours before today and that was pretty hard on me but I totally "put my head down and powered through it (arrested development fans:))." I am only working a couple days a week and Jacki is watching the babies. I love her she is the best with my 2 kiddos ... I totally would not go back to work if I didnt have her! Thanks Jacks!! You are the best:) But today was nice, to actually have some grown up conversations and have people actually talk back in full sentences:) I am pretty excited about working again and it is a pretty flexible position ( perks of having my mom be the owner right:) I know that I wont get another opportunity like this so I am totally taking full advantage and plus some extra money is always great:)
The Best Surprise!
13 years ago




3 comments:
You and your family look great!
aahhh, your welcome! Your kiddos have been doing great here! And there is nothing like coming to pick up your kids from daycare and them flashing big grins back at you- right?! xoxo
Yeah for you, Brenda! I decided not to go back right now. You're an amazing woman!
Post a Comment