Jed*Brenda*Cooper*Clara
What a cute picture of all of you!
cute! for a second there I thought that was Wendys child! Is she pregnant yet? Looks like a fun group!
Those are some cute picures, Brenda! I thought that was Wendy's baby too. You look fantastic by the way!
PS... Wendy has Clara:)
Hey girlfriend! I just wanted to sat in return I love you too!! (sorry so cheesy) Thanks for always being there.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a cute picture of all of you!
cute! for a second there I thought that was Wendys child! Is she pregnant yet? Looks like a fun group!
Those are some cute picures, Brenda! I thought that was Wendy's baby too. You look fantastic by the way!
PS... Wendy has Clara:)
Hey girlfriend! I just wanted to sat in return I love you too!! (sorry so cheesy) Thanks for always being there.
Post a Comment