We have had a CrAZy last couple of weeks... I love fall... the leaves, the sweaters and jeans, the cool morning and warm afternoons... ahhhh.. i just love it!!!
For Halloween Cooper was Batman and will still tell you all about it... he loves Batman!! Clara was our little ladybug, she toatlly played the part... cute, cute, cute:) We went to Jacki's for a day time Halloween Party and painted pumpkins, frosted and ate sugar cookies and had a lot of fun. Cooper loves his Jacki... He always asks me "are we going to MY Jacki's today." Then we got ready to see Grandma Marj and Papa Garry to show off the costumes. After that... We went to the Montgomery's ( Becky's parents) to eat pizza and Trick or Treat with them as well and the Reads. We had a great time and the weather was perfect!! Busy Day!! By the time we left the subdivision both kids were totally out!!
We have also been playing a lot on Coopers "park" he loves to swing and climb "the mountain." We race to see how can get up it fastest... I never win!! Weird:)
Mona had her 8 puppies and that keeps us busy or just preoccupied... a great excuse to be with them and not get anything else done:) They are sooo cute!! Today a couple of them have their eyes open and they still arent too loud yet. It will be hard to pick just one to keep... I cannot believe that I am going to have 3 dogs!! My husband is one lucky man.. I really didnt even want any dogs at all but he loves them and they have grown on me:)
I am really excited for the Holidays and all the food and shopping and decorations!!! I wanted to put up all my Christmas stuff this last weekend but Jed told me I should wait, it would be right to put it up to soon before Thanksgiving so I will wait a little longer... next blog or one soon will be all my decorations up... before Thanksgiving:) !!!! Cant wait:) Happy Holidays!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment