CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Questions....

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper W/ pretty bows!!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Fake.... I love that my tree came with the light already on it too:)

3. When do you put up the tree? The day after thanksgiving... or sometime that weekend

4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years

5. Do you like eggnog? Can't remember... i dont think i have ever had it plan usually in coffee and i havent had coffee in a couple years...

6. Favorite gift received as a child ? A doll as BIG as me when i was like 5 from Germany... i think my mom still has her:)

7. Hardest person to buy for? Jed... he goes on a shopping spree for himself in November so then I have nothing to get him for Christmas!! Really annoying... this week a 47" Flatscreen and he gets to keep a puppy... now how do i top that???? Seriously!!

8. Easiest person to buy for? Cooper... he wants every toy that is on tv... so he will be happy with anything:)

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Ummmm... I need one! Cant find it in all the Christmas Decoration boxes!!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?Mail.... I love mail when it is not a bill or junk... it just makes me smile and I hope others feel that same way when they get our card!!

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? umm... well jed got it a Santa Pitcher that was VERY VERY ugly and jed was actually excited to take it home from out "Friends" Christmas Party (White Elephant)... and I got the "joy" of having it in our house for a year and Jed did use it again and again... it FINALLY broke... oops:)

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Story, duh!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December... well Black Friday and then I usually up until Christmas Eve

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Maybe... I cant think of I time that I have but I wouldnt put it past me....

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas breakfast at my parents house... I love everything!! I look forward to it all year!! :)

16. Lights on the tree? Really is this a question... who doesnt put lights on their tree???

17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home... then to each of the grandparents houses... busy, busy, busy

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Totally... dont worry I am not a show off...:)

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither.... i do a HUGE bow and I love it!! I make a new one every year:)

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Eve... Jammies, Day.... Stockings then the gifts under the tree:)

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas!!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red and Gold

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I really dont like Ham and that is usually on the menu so I feel up on the side dishes and Really feel up in the morning at breakfast:)

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To see Cooper sooo excited that Santa came:) but if we are getting materialistic... I would have to say..... SHOES!!!

26. WHo do you tag to do this post? YOU!!!

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

I was just thinking about you actually and how I hadn't seen your blog updated in a while and then I checked this morning and here you are! Some of your responses totally made me laugh . . . and love how into bows you are. So pretty!

Matt and Monae Curtis said...

I HATE when people say Happy Holidays or Merry X-Mas.... Grrr....

That was a good one!

The Johnson Journey said...

Isn't Christmas the best! It was good seeing you, but I'm sad we didn't talk more. Jed's lucky you're letting him keep the puppy... you should just put a big bow on it! :) Good luck topping it.