I know... I need to update desperatly!! Lets see we have had a wonderful Christmas with lots of fun parties, presents, family and friends.... as well as New Years! And not to mention Clara is offically 6 months old:) I have been meaning to post on each and just havent found the time and when I have the time I dont have the energy:)! So my New Years resolution... update blog weekly:) So much goes on in a week that I think that is reasonable:) SO here we go, No more slacking!! And that will start this week... "A look back on 2008!" I just need to finish a slide show sometime tonight... so I will post something when that is done!!
XOXOXO
The Best Surprise!
13 years ago




2 comments:
Brenda... that was a week ago! And I want to see a picture of your new hair...
ok... now it's been a loooong while!
Post a Comment