
Mona and Blue are the proud parents of *8* little hound dogs.... SOOO CUTE!! She had 3 girls and 5 boys!! They all have destinct features already... my personal fav is the dark boy with the white heart on his tummy:) They were born on Nov. 7th .... ready to go to their new homes just in time for Christmas!!! Anyone interested let me know:) OR if you jsut want to come by to see them you can do that too!!:)





6 comments:
I saw the pictures on Jeds myspace. Super cute! I am interested... if you want to email me with price and all that my email is
4leafclover06@gmail.com
B- So stinking cute! We totally want to come see the dogs! Hopefully Trey won't be afraid since they are so small!
I am so glad you jumped on board the Twilight mania. I am so glad you changed your mind about reading them. Who are you going to the movie with? I am going with my cousins and aunt. I think we are all going to go again when Beca comes. I am okay with going twice.:o) Call me when you have finished them all, I want to hear what you think. Love ya!
OH MY GOSH! I love them! Oh... I want one... How are your kids liking them? Well, mostly Cooper I guess. And Brooklyn, how's she?
Oh! So cute Bren. We will come see them soon!
My kids want you to bring one to Thanksgiving. I am sure my parents would LOVE it too.=)
Post a Comment